Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Telus' Animal Farm


My Christmas Anthem

Nice play on the tortoise and the hare story

Let's talk about Telus. What I love about Telus' current branding scheme (animals, white background, light music, sense of humour) is the consistency. Now that may sound a little bit boring coming from an advertising major (generally, we're supposed to be creative types). But I like that when a Telus commercial comes on in between my shows that I know what I'm in for.

Yup, this feels like a Telus commercial.

I'm convinced this is what makes a great brand and by great brand, I mean a strong brand. A simple idea (can animals set to music and floating text be considered an idea??) and the follow-through.

My person favourites are the hippos. Though I hear the little guys are actually quite aggressive in real life. The top commercial is my Christmas anthem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?