Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Re-runs. Returns. And recharging.

My first decision of 2013 was to avoid boring you with my New Year's resolutions or my countdown of the best (completely subjective) moments of the year just passed. Instead I'm just going to mention my penchant for sleeping in lately (even though I'm not tired) and my one and only January love: re-runs of my favourite shows on Netflix.

Watching Accidentally On Purpose while I sit at my computer trying to start in on my first assignments of my final term in school I realize that I don't need to force the words out of my head. I just need a week to get back into that headspace we've all been waiting for admission to. (I still work better under the pressure of a deadline.) And while I'm waiting for that, I'll recharge with some re-runs.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?